Monday, January 24, 2011

On the Business End

Just a quick note to clear up a possible confusion.


My count down for my current project doesn't match up with the dates of my posts.  For example, I'll be posting later tonight on 48 Days to Go, but today's countdown clearly says I'm down to only 46 days.




I write as I work on the project.  But when I close down the sewing machine for the night, I don't automatically post.  Usually, I need to download pictures from my cameras or find a link and make a final read through to edit.  So I like to do all that with a fresh mind when I first sync up my phone (with the pics) in the mornings.  So I sit on a semi-finished post for a few days.  By the time I put on the finishing touches and hit the Publish Post button, it'll be a day or several after I've done what I talk about in the blog (and therefore several days off from the countdown).  Don't worry, I'm well aware of that countdown ticking away!

No comments:

Post a Comment