Thursday, February 24, 2011

18 DTG-Rethinking Some Things

Well, the USPS is working against me.  I had the mock up and the semi-finished top ready to overnight off to mom today.  I packed the kid in the car and took my visiting cousin with us, only to find out:  It's a holiday!  So the post is closed.  :-(  BLAST!!!


What's in the box


So if this can't go in the mail until tomorrow, my mom wouldn't get it until Wednesday, leaving her less than 2 weeks for her to get the embroidery done and get it back to me to finish.  Due to unknown travel plans and a few technology things that need to still be worked out with her machine, it very likely will be even less time than that.  So, knowing our tax money is coming in, that I'd discussed with my husband using toward a machine of my own, I'm going to hold onto the top and investigate some dealers in town and see where I end up.  


Worst case scenario, I don't embroider the top.  I just do some hand beading, leaving it mostly plain.  In the meantime, I need to get to crackin' on the skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment